Connecting Canada and Latin America
Who will attend:
- Local government representatives.
- Members of the consular community.
- Start-up and Innovation sector representatives.
- Academics and students.
- To highlight the success of women endeavour in the current start-up sector.
- To strengthen Canada, USA and Latin American connections with successful start-ups from all over the Americas.
- To promote start-up and innovation ecosystems.
Asia-Pacific is a region responsible for half of all the international trade flows (Inter-American Development Bank, 2016) in the world, as well as its participation
Vancouver’s burgeoning Latin American community means business
Between the plethora of non-stop flights to Asia and the millions of
ExpoPlaza Latina Hosts a Seminar to Pave the Way in Sharing a Sustainable Vision at GLOBE 2016
Consular and local officials, business professionals and community members get together to
Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters – Honduras sign MOU
In honour of the Canada-Honduras Free Trade Agreement coming into effect October