Date and Place
April 30, 2014 at Simon Fraser University
In 2014, Latincouver brings the second ExpoPlaza Latina (EPL) international business conference which explores business opportunities between British Columbian and Latin American organizations. Also, year-round dialogue series were incorporated to EPL to offer events focused on specific topics and countries.
In this opportunity, the major theme of the conference was the newly formed Pacific Alliance: a Latin American trading bloc that includes Chile, Colombia, Mexico, and Peru. Discussion focused on how BC can leverage existing bilateral free-trade agreements to promote trade and investment opportunities with this regional block.
1. Medium-Term Scenarios for Mining in Latin America
2. How to Link your Sustainability Reporting to Strategy Development
3. Panel: SMEs Going their Businesses Beyond Borders Through Innovation and Technology
4. TBC – BC – the hub for Asia Pacific & Latin America
5. Roundtable: Investment Opportunities within the Pacific Alliance Region