Social Enterprises and Start Ups: Leading Social Innovation in Canada and Latin AmericaFrom 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Possibilities for social enterprises and start ups in Canada and Latin America
- Bridge for Health a sample of a social enterprise with Canadian and Latin America presence
- Social enterprises and their positive impact in Canada and South America
- How to create successful relationships with Latin America to support social purposes and being financially sustainable
Expoplaza brings together entrepreneurs and social innovators to share their energizing stories and innovative responses to social, economic, cultural, and environmental challenges. You will explore with them emerging opportunities and challenges faced by social enterprises and startups. You will learn from entrepreneurs and community builders the power and importance of creating the right conditions to thrive new venture.
The speakers will explore the possibilities that the Latin American market offers to start and scale ventures and how to collaborate with Latin American business and professionals to create new solutions to social challenges that are effective, efficient, and sustainable.
- Learn the emerging business models of social enterprises
- Get quality business information on how to create successful ventures with social innovation
- Learn about business opportunities in Latin America for start-ups and social enterprises
- Learn of organizations that can support new ventures and social innovation projects
- Network and meet inspiring business, programs, and professionals to collaborate and promote your services
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs & Business Owners/Start-Up
- Social Enterprises
- Professionals interested in social innovations
- Young Professionals
- Students interested in starting their own venture
- Professionals members of Latin American organizations
- Government representatives interested social innovation projects in Canada and Latin America